Saturday, July 25, 2009

A RACIST FLYER was put on our CAR!

Let me start out with this! IM AM NOT A RASCIST! NEVER EVEN THOUGHT THAT WAY! I HAVE VERY LOVING FAMILY, FRIENDS AND TEACHERS FROM ALL DIFFERENT, ETHNICITY (black, white, hispanic,islamic nd more) RELIGIOUS BACKGROUNDS AND PERSONAL VALUES, WHO I CARE ABOUT AND WHO CARE FOR ME DEEPLY!

Today i went to Walmart to get a few things with my family, when we came out there was a RACIST FLYER on our car as well as on several other cars in the parking lot! The paper was talking about a meeting for white patriots only! Its was talking about wanting to take back OUR country! It was also talking about how the government needs to go back to the way it used to be! It talked about illegal immigrants and how theres a dumbing down in schools everywhere because of blacks and hispanics!

I try not to think about it but its stuck in my mind! I just dont get why people still feel this way!?
PEACE in the world is what I want!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
LEAVE A COMMENT WITH UR OPINION,VIEW OR WHATEVER!?

5 comments:

  1. Personally I think the reason people still feel this way is probably because they can't handle that people from other races aren't as they use to percieve us, as dumb barbarians. We have proven that with opportunity anyone can succeed. They just don't like being at the bottom. They need to get over it cause for almost 100 years we were lower than the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. qirl i soo qet what yhur sayinq..
    people just have their own opinion even its its bad or qood..
    but this is a biqq NO NO !! LOL

    I wud have been so tiqht if i was there
    stuff like that really isnt called for any more..i mean i see everyone happy no matter what they are

    well i like yhur bloqs imma enjoy and keep up with them

    Xoxo-Vicky !*

    P.s thanks for followinq mines :-)
    hope to qet to know yh umore lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the whole racist thing is crazy. Some people can not understand that the world is changing. I for one have dealt with a lot of racism and I am pretty young. Most people keep it bottled up inside so I commend you on speaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im GLAD to hear yalls comments,views and opinions about this post!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Get Your Point &&- im Happy to know your Not Racist,,because i Think the whole racist thing is just wrong and just ignorant...but at the same time we cant change their opions even though we think its just ugh......... =/

    ---Reallyy Like yyour Blog :)

    ReplyDelete