Friday, August 14, 2009

CALLING ALL YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE DOIN IT BIG! I WANNA INTERVIEW YOU!

AYE EVERYBODY! SO I LOVED THE RESPONSE FROM THE INTERVIEW I DID WITH ADRIAN KING! (haven't checked it out, DO SO!).

AND SO I WANNA DO A FEW MORE INTERVIEWS KUZ I LOVE TO LEARN ABOUT AND TALK TO THE UPCOMING YOUNG TALENT!

SO IF YOU HAVE ..... A CLOTHING LINE, KEWL BUSINESS, UR A MUSICIAN, U HAVE A BAND, U MAKE BEATS, UR A ARTIST , ANYTHING WITH UR OWN UNIQUE STYLE and YOUR DOIN IT BIG! HIT ME UP KUZ I WANNA INTERVIEW YOU OR YALL!! lol.

SO IF I CAN INTERVIEW YOU HIT ME UP IN A EMAIL WITH YOU'RE TALENT AND A LIL INFO ABOUT IT!

My Email: olivia3000@yahoo.com

P.S. I cant interview everyone! sorry. ima busy girl. lol

6 comments:

  1. hey girl! For now I couldn't check your blog... I don't know what was the problem, but now I'm here. You checked my, I check your! http://botsbybots.blogspot.com/ comment, watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhmm 'interesting' concept...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try me in a few years lol, I'll have my own street wear brand!

    http://scholasticstreetsense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice reading the blog…
    Phone Sex is a way to making true what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are looking for fun and Fantasy Phone Sex, then look no further, give me a call. I am 22 years old and have wasted no time in exploring what keeps a man happy. If you want to get down and dirty, then I’m the woman for you.

    ReplyDelete